Date : Sunday, June 22, 2008
Time : 11:30 PM

I'm sorry that i could not update for the past few days. There are just too many things for me to handle.
Firstly, I must talk about my birthday first! The BBQ is a success! ^^ We had a lot of fun and good food. one of the conversation was about who will you marry? One of us even rephrase one question to: Will you marry someone in the management of pork or management of chicken? ROFL. It means a butcher or a chicken seller. Another part was when we asked CG to call Delwyn over to another table as we were going to cut the cake. We invited Sarah too. It was DAMN FUNNY! I haven't seen the photos yet but i believed there are many great photos. There were several cameras at scene so I had never bothered to bring mine everytime. hehehe..
I received a colourful cap, a stamp watch and several small thingy from YC&Gang. I had always wanted to buy the stamp watch when i was P5 or what but it was long forgotten. I loved the one i received~! It is white in colour and has maroon tear shapes on the face. I'm into white now. So cool.. It is really a surprised to me to receive it. =))) I have also received a big Mashimaro from the guys. I dont get it. Among all but Mashimaro.. I wanted to change it but there is nothing in that stupid Whitesand More Than Words. But it is good not to change also because they have chosen it~
I glad that Elame likes my present too.


~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm like damn pissed off for today and yesterday. I washed and blew hair for 3 customer consecutive yesterday as the Principal of the academy asked me too. I had not went for practice for a week and had only learnt those skills for not long. I really don't feel confident at all. Indeed, I made mistakes and received complaints. Wa lao, I felt like i was sabotaged by the Principal sia. My mum says I'll learn by being scolded. KAo. It is true that i can reduce some mistakes at my part but most of the part I feel that it is not my fault lor. It is like I feel that I'm 70% not prepared and yet, I'm already receiving test. I even had to act as if I am confident when the customers saw it through right from the start.
Although the customers paid little, but they still pay right? The whole scene was really embarrassing. I'm dammn pissed off. Not because i got scolded but I'm being made to be scolded. Idiot sia, she just doesn't understand. Frankly speaking, I only learnt that I've got to ask if the strength is correct while washing someone's hair but my skill never improve. I even had to re-learn them today. WTH. I bet the Principal or the teacher won't ask me to wash again sia. Not any time now. Shit it. Whole weekend was spoilt.
The only thing comforting is what si kai had done after yesterday's torture. He stood beside me and just give me the never-mind-look. I like that. It is not like he is pitying me.
Anyway, Nancy, the P, told me that Kenny and Michael opened a new shop. It was very scary cause' I already know that.
~~~~~~~~
I'm seriously more than what you all know about me. Being cool doesn't mean i can't like eeyores. >.<>
D says I should live in reality. I think that my intelligence level is low in reality but he says don't say like that of myself. This equals to not living in reality. How contradicting.
If we can really categorised our soul, character and mindset etc into the bad and good, the good parts of mine are not even enough to constitute a person.
~~~~~~~
People around me showed me how dark the world is. Serene, Nancy and Vicky are dark. S is innocent but can push blames to another person just to protect some she admires. N encourage me to take up the course with certification. But another phrase "I want to earn your money" came into me at the same time while she was encouraging. V says that the faster I finish my job, the more I learn. But the fact is, the faster I finish, the more costs the company can cut. I mean, I can understand all these. The last two is about profit maximising. But I'm so not used to it. zzzz...
~~~~~~~
I still have some more to blog. that'll be for tomorrow cause' I have to work tomorrow. =( Ciaoz.